By A.H. Brafman
Read or Download Untying the Knot: Working with Children and Parents PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
Written via best clinicians and learn specialists within the fields of kid improvement and psychopathology, this ebook is an authoritative and recent advisor for psychologists, psychiatrists, paediatricians and different execs operating with susceptible childrens. the hole chapters define neurobiological, genetic, familial and cultural impacts upon baby improvement, specifically these fostering kid's resilience and emotional wellness.
A set of lectures by means of eminent participants of the British Psycho-analytical Society. comprises papers at the event of getting a child, being pregnant and the interior international, being pregnant after stillbirth or neonatal demise, and healing intervention for post-partum disturbance.
It used to be Plato who famously acknowledged that 'imitation is risky since it stifles creativity, hampers the advance of private id and disrupts the belief of alternative humans as distinct beings'. There are a few who nonetheless suppose this fashion, and maybe this explains why imitation has acquired much less recognition in the developmental literature than different human features.
This ebook offers a entire evaluate of the medical phenomenon of pica. It focuses particularly at the ailment because it provides in kids, teens, and adults with autism spectrum affliction (ASD) and highbrow disabilities (ID). preliminary chapters introduce present theories and definitions, through a extra targeted exam of the way developmental disabilities complicate analysis and intervention.
- Problem Solving in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy: A Skills-Based, Collaborative Approach (Practitioner Guides in Child Psychothera)
- Alkoholmissbrauch im Kindes- und Jugendalter (German Edition)
- Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents: Epidemiology, Risk Factors and Treatment (Biobehavioural Perspectives on Health and Disease Prevention)
- Counselling Children, Adolescents and Families: A Strengths-Based Approach
- Children of Neglect: When No One Cares
- Brothers and Sisters: Myth and Reality (Carolyn and Ernest Fay Series in Analytical Psychology)
Additional resources for Untying the Knot: Working with Children and Parents
Untying the Knot: Working with Children and Parents by A.H. Brafman