By The Melanie Klein Trust
Read or Download The Psycho-Analysis of Children PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
Written through best clinicians and examine specialists within the fields of kid improvement and psychopathology, this e-book is an authoritative and recent advisor for psychologists, psychiatrists, paediatricians and different execs operating with weak little ones. the hole chapters define neurobiological, genetic, familial and cultural impacts upon baby improvement, particularly these fostering kid's resilience and emotional well being.
A suite of lectures by way of eminent contributors of the British Psycho-analytical Society. contains papers at the event of getting a toddler, being pregnant and the interior global, being pregnant after stillbirth or neonatal dying, and healing intervention for post-partum disturbance.
It used to be Plato who famously acknowledged that 'imitation is risky since it stifles creativity, hampers the improvement of non-public identification and disrupts the belief of different humans as exact beings'. There are a few who nonetheless suppose this manner, and maybe this explains why imitation has acquired much less realization in the developmental literature than different human features.
This publication offers a finished evaluate of the medical phenomenon of pica. It focuses particularly at the affliction because it offers in little ones, children, and adults with autism spectrum affliction (ASD) and highbrow disabilities (ID). preliminary chapters introduce present theories and definitions, by means of a extra specified exam of ways developmental disabilities complicate analysis and intervention.
- Lo psicologo scolastico (Italian Edition)
- Precarious Lives: Waiting and Hope in Iran (Contemporary Ethnography)
- Adolescent Coping: Advances in Theory, Research and Practice (Adolescence and Society)
- Observing Children with Attachment Difficulties in School: A Tool for Identifying and Supporting Emotional and Social Difficulties in Children Aged 5-11
- Playing, Laughing and Learning with Children on the Autism Spectrum, Second Edition: A Practical Resource of Play Ideas for Parents and Carers
Extra resources for The Psycho-Analysis of Children
The Psycho-Analysis of Children by The Melanie Klein Trust