By David Goldfield,Carl Abbott,Virginia Anderson,Jo Ann Argersinger,Peter Argersinger,William Barney
This is the book of the broadcast publication and will no longer comprise any media, site entry codes, or print supplementations which can come packaged with the sure book.
Frames American background via own and collective journeys
Offering a mix of political and social histories, The American Journey indicates that our try to stay as much as our American beliefs is an ongoing journey–one that has develop into a growing number of consisting of various teams and ideas. With a target of creating American background available, the authors provide a powerful, transparent narrative and supply scholars with the instruments they should comprehend history.
MyHistoryLab is a vital part of the Goldfield application. Key studying functions comprise review, MyHistoryLab Video sequence, and historical past Explorer.
A greater instructing and studying experience
This application will offer a greater instructing and studying experience–for you and your scholars. Here’s how:
- Personalize studying — MyHistoryLab is an internet homework, educational, and evaluation software. It is helping scholars arrange for sophistication and teacher gauge person and sophistication functionality.
- Emphasize Outcomes — studying goal Questions in the beginning of every bankruptcy and a bankruptcy overview and thematic timeline finishing every one bankruptcy preserve scholars keen on what they should know. On MyHistoryLab, perform exams support scholars in attaining those ambitions by means of measuring development and growing customized research plans.
- Engage Students — a brand new pedagogically-driven layout highlights a transparent studying course in the course of the fabric and provides a visually lovely studying adventure in print or on a display. With the Pearson eText, scholars can transition on to MyHistoryLab assets akin to basic resource files, video clips, and mapping workouts.
- Improve serious pondering — Powerful studying functions in MyHistoryLab–including Explorer mapping workouts, nearer glance analyses of resources and themes, and Writing tests tied to enticing videos–promote serious thinking.
- Support Instructors — MyHistoryLab, Instructor’s eText, MyHistoryLab Instructor’s consultant, category education device, Instructor’s guide, MyTest, and PowerPoints are available.
Note: MyHistoryLab doesn't come instantly packaged with this article. to buy MyHistoryLab, please visit:
www.myhistorylab.com otherwise you can buy a valuepack of the textual content + MyHistoryLab (at no extra cost).
Read or Download The American Journey: A History of the United States, Volume 1, PDF
Similar american history books
Because it turned the world's first nationwide park in 1872, Yellowstone has welcomed travelers from all corners of the globe who again to their hometowns and nations with experiences of this American wonderland. tales from the park's earliest viewers started to unfold so swiftly that by means of 1897 Yellowstone grew to become solidly validated as a profitable vacationer vacation spot with greater than 10000 travelers passing via its entrances.
Similar to Hollywood usually interprets as a few otherworldly dreamscape jam-packed with amazing lives and myth achievement. the true deal used to be carved from the Southern California desolate tract as an outpost northwest of la. The motion picture arrived whilst tumbleweeds weren't easily props and genuine horsepower pulled the masses.
Between Colorado’s quickest turning out to be towns within the twenty first century, trade urban used to be settled within the 1850s, positioned at the present time eight miles northeast of Denver’s capitol development. recognized for hog farms, truck farms, and dairies, in addition to refineries and grain elevators, trade urban used to be, in the course of global struggle II, the location of the large Rocky Mountain Arsenal, a U.
In 1843, LaRue County was once named after John LaRue, an early settler within the quarter. Hodgenville, the county's greatest city, used to be validated in 1818 and later turned the seat in 1843. LaRue County is better often called the birthplace and adolescence domestic of Abraham Lincoln; he was once born on February 12, 1809, on the Sinking Spring Farm.
- The Diplomacy Of The American Revolution
- Along Freedom Road: Hyde County, North Carolina, and the Fate of Black Schools in the South (Studies in Legal History)
- After San Jacinto: The Texas-Mexican Frontier, 1836-1841
- Indiana (Images of America)
- Mount Tabor (Images of America)
- Mr. Rockefeller's Roads: The Untold Story of Acadia's Carriage Roads
Extra info for The American Journey: A History of the United States, Volume 1,
The American Journey: A History of the United States, Volume 1, by David Goldfield,Carl Abbott,Virginia Anderson,Jo Ann Argersinger,Peter Argersinger,William Barney