By Marsha Levy-Warren
Read Online or Download The Adolescent Journey: Development, Identity Formation and Psychotherapy PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
Written by means of best clinicians and learn specialists within the fields of kid improvement and psychopathology, this booklet is an authoritative and recent advisor for psychologists, psychiatrists, paediatricians and different pros operating with susceptible youngsters. the outlet chapters define neurobiological, genetic, familial and cultural affects upon baby improvement, specifically these fostering kid's resilience and emotional well being.
A set of lectures by way of eminent participants of the British Psycho-analytical Society. comprises papers at the adventure of getting a child, being pregnant and the interior international, being pregnant after stillbirth or neonatal dying, and healing intervention for post-partum disturbance.
It used to be Plato who famously said that 'imitation is risky since it stifles creativity, hampers the advance of private id and disrupts the conception of alternative humans as detailed beings'. There are a few who nonetheless consider this manner, and maybe this explains why imitation has acquired much less realization in the developmental literature than different human features.
This publication offers a accomplished evaluate of the scientific phenomenon of pica. It focuses in particular at the affliction because it offers in teenagers, kids, and adults with autism spectrum disease (ASD) and highbrow disabilities (ID). preliminary chapters introduce present theories and definitions, through a extra targeted exam of ways developmental disabilities complicate prognosis and intervention.
- The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner (PracticePlanners)
- Emotion Regulation in Children and Adolescents
- Thought and Emotion: Developmental Perspectives (Jean Piaget Symposia Series)
- The Childes Project: Tools for Analyzing Talk, Volume I: Transcription format and Programs: 1
- A Blueprint for Promoting Academic and Social Competence in After-School Programs: 10 (Issues in Children's and Families' Lives)
- Gruppenpsychotherapie mit Kindern: Ein Praxisbuch (German Edition)
Additional info for The Adolescent Journey: Development, Identity Formation and Psychotherapy
The Adolescent Journey: Development, Identity Formation and Psychotherapy by Marsha Levy-Warren