By Chris McMullen
- Book 1: the right way to Self-Publish a ebook on Amazon.com
- Book 2: a close advisor to Self-Publishing with Amazon, Vol. 1
- Book three: a close advisor to Self-Publishing with Amazon, Vol. 2
- Book four: Formatting Pages for Publishing on Amazon with CreateSpace
- Added content material: Articles on Self-Publishing (from the Author's Blog)
AUTHOR: Chris McMullen has written and self-published over a dozen paperback books and eBooks. This 4-volume boxed set additionally was once self-published utilizing a similar suggestions which are defined the following. Chris McMullen stocks quite a few necessary formatting assistance in transparent language with specified, specific instructions.
BOOK 1: the right way to SELF-PUBLISH A publication ON AMAZON.COM:This publication starts with the choice to self-publish or usually put up, strikes onto vital info on constructing the idea that and discovering the book's strength, offers an intensive dialogue of formatting and designing the publication inside and canopy in either be aware 2003 and 2010, describes how one can convert the notice rfile to PDF, exhibits easy methods to post either paperback and publication variants, and concludes with an in depth advent to advertising that either newcomers and skilled authors will locate informative and helpful.
BOOK 2: an in depth consultant TO SELF-PUBLISHING, quantity 1: locate hugely designated try-it-yourself, walk-you-through-it tutorials for the way to exploit Microsoft note 2010 (which is identical to observe 2007 and 2013) particularly with home windows to put up your e-book either as a paperback e-book and as an booklet. This includes:
- How to take advantage of a variety of formatting beneficial properties (like web page borders and bookmark hyperlinks).
- How to transform the content material dossier to your paperback booklet into an eBook.
- How to layout images and equations in an booklet with numerous eReaders in mind.
- How to reduce the eBook's dossier size.
- How to attract your individual photographs from scratch.
BOOK 3: a close advisor TO SELF-PUBLISHING, quantity 2: locate hugely unique directions for the way to edit, excellent, and industry your books. a number of the particular issues include:
- Several universal errors in disguise layout and sophisticated tips for perfecting the cover.
- Premarketing ideas for you to be employing prior to you submit to offer your ebook a headstart.
- Using Roman numerals and Arabic web page numbers, and varied headings in each one bankruptcy in be aware 2010.
- Understanding find out how to interpret Amazon's revenues rank and writer rank.
- A number of suggestions for arranging and getting ready for e-book readings and signings.
- Learning the real which means of selling and the way to use it to successfully promote your books.
- Using boldface, italics, linespaces, and bullets on your publication description.
- All approximately branding your booklet and your picture as an author.
- Setting up an AuthorCentral account, WordPress or Blogspot web publication, and Goodreads writer page.
BOOK 4: FORMATTING PAGES FOR PUBLISHING ON AMAZON WITH CREATESPACE:This self-publishing advisor is targeted at the information with which such a lot self-published authors fight. As such, the booklet offers in-depth assurance on formatting the internal dossier, but can also be concise through concentrating on this one very important subject. Get your formatting questions spoke back fast after which come back to what you're keen on so much - writing, of course!
ADDED CONTENT: ARTICLES ON SELF-PUBLISHING (from the Author's Blog):
- Comical Relief
Read or Download Self-Publishing with Amazon (Boxed Set: 4 Books in 1) PDF
Best publishing & books books
The key to strong Writing whilst requested by means of the Paris evaluation what pressured him to rewrite the finishing of A Farewell to fingers 39 instances, Ernest Hemingway spoke back, "Getting the phrases correct. " His solution echoes what each winning author is aware: the key to all strong writing is revision. For greater than two decades, Getting the phrases correct has helped writers from all professions rewrite, revise, and refine their writing.
This bibliography provides a evaluate of traits in administration accounting examine and a labeled annotated directory of over six hundred works within the quarter. it's meant to aid the accounting researcher or pupil who needs to study the improvement of the literature in administration accounting over decades.
Die Biowissenschaften haben das universelle Informationsprinzip des Lebens entschlüsselt: Die DNA ist der Träger des genetischen Codes. Mit dem wachsenden Verständnis für das funktionale Zusammenspiel der Gene eröffnen sich für die Forschung neue Ansätze, in das Erbgut hineinzuschauen und gezielt in dieses einzugreifen.
ARE you prepared to put in writing the top OF the area? Bestselling writer Jackson Dean Chase stocks the key weapon each author needs:The Post-Apocalypse Writers' word ebook is the right instrument to encourage creativity for writing Apocalyptic, Post-Apocalyptic, Dystopian, Prepper, or Zombie fiction. prepared for speedy, effortless reference, you recover from 4,000 radioactive how one can describe the top of the realm, together with: Alien Invasions, synthetic Intelligence, Cosmic occasions, typical failures, Nanotechnology, Nuclear battle, Plague, Robots, and extra!
- Ex-foliations: Reading Machines and the Upgrade Path (Electronic Mediations)
- Gioachino Rossini: A Research and Information Guide (Routledge Music Bibliographies)
- How to Become a #1 Bestselling Children's Author
- The Buffyverse Catalog: A Complete Guide to Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel in Print, Film, Television, Comics, Games and Other Media, 1992–2010
- English-Language Dictionaries, 1604-1900: The Catalog of the Warren N. and Suzanne B. Cordell Collection: Catalogue of the Warren N.and Suzanne B.Cordell ... Indexes in Library and Information Science)
- On Compiling an Annotated Bibliography
Extra info for Self-Publishing with Amazon (Boxed Set: 4 Books in 1)
Self-Publishing with Amazon (Boxed Set: 4 Books in 1) by Chris McMullen