By Loren W. Christensen,Gavin de Becker,Lisa Christensen
Some “experts” say try to be submissive while attacked at domestic or through a stranger. You won’t locate that recommendation the following, even supposing chances are you'll use it as a ruse ahead of you claw your assailant’s eyes and spoil his groin. Your final objective is to break out, yet you don’t in achieving that by way of being meek and docile. You escape by way of drawing on that hardwired survival intuition to assault him like an enraged lioness keeping her babies.
In Self-Defense for girls: struggle Back, martial arts specialists Loren W. Christensen and Lisa Christensen educate you to exploit your palms, forearms, elbows, enamel, knees, and ft to outlive the assaults unsuspecting ladies develop into the sufferers of each day. and you'll study that you’re surrounded by way of a unlimited cache of guns you should use on your virtue opposed to a bigger assailant.
• easy methods to realize and verify a threat
• how you can de-escalate a nasty situation
• 7 easy protecting suggestions any girl can use effectively
• complicated talents for for those who need to know more
• the way to determine and use daily items as protecting weapons
• What to perform to arrange for a possible confrontation
• the best way to perform at domestic, on my own, and with a partner
• Why try to be bodily healthy and the way to make a health plan
• the right way to use worry as a weapon
• the facility of your brain and the way to harness it for self-defense
If you’re able to discover ways to struggle again, Loren and Lisa recognize precisely what you must live on an assault at your residence or at the street.
Read Online or Download Self-Defense for Women: Fight Back PDF
Best martial arts books
Lengthy prior to Brazilian jiu-jitsu got here to the U.S., George Kirby wrote a booklet that may form America’s knowing of jujitsu for many years to come back. This seminal primer by means of Black Belt corridor of status member George Kirby is the proper starting point a trip towards jujitsu mastery. because the increased version of the unique booklet that introduced Kirby’s five-volume sequence, Jujitsu: uncomplicated strategies of the mild artwork might help complicated practitioners and new grapplers speedy placed simple jujitsu thoughts into movement.
An entire beginner's consultant to education in medieval Italian longsword. This publication covers every thing from picking a sword, to warming up, to fencing. filled with set drills and transparent descriptions, this booklet has been the normal paintings at the topic because it first got here out in 2004.
Track Moo Kwan Tang Soo Do explains the construction, historical past and evolution of the 1st Korean martial arts Kwan opened simply as international struggle II was once finishing and its founder. The track Moo Kwan used to be the 1st Kwan named after the japanese Shotokan variety that's named for the pine bushes that surrond Mt. Songshan in China, the house of the 1st Shaolin Temple whose clergymen educated day-by-day in Kwon Bup (Kor.
Tang Soo Do corridor of popularity and maximum humans of Tang Soo Do are the folk that drove Tang Soo Do to be one of many world's most well-liked and versitile kinds of Korean martial arts and allowed the transformation of Tang Soo Do to Taekwondo permitting Korea to take advantage of Tang Soo Do as a starting place to create Korea's nationwide martial artwork and Olympic recreation.
- The Liar The Cheat and The Thief: Deception and the Art of Sword Play
- Protecting Others: Self-Defense Strategies and Tactics for Third-Party Protection
- Armed for Personal Defense
- Switchblade: The Ace of Blades
- The Esoteric Verses of the Alpha Dominant Warrior
Extra resources for Self-Defense for Women: Fight Back
Self-Defense for Women: Fight Back by Loren W. Christensen,Gavin de Becker,Lisa Christensen