By John J. Benedetto,Ahmed I. Zayed
Sampling, wavelets, and tomography are 3 energetic components of up to date arithmetic sharing universal roots that lie on the middle of harmonic and Fourier research. the appearance of latest options in mathematical research has reinforced their interdependence and resulted in a few new and fascinating ends up in the sphere.
This state of the art ebook not just offers new ends up in those examine components, however it additionally demonstrates the function of sampling in either wavelet thought and tomography. particular issues lined include:
* Robustness of standard Sampling in Sobolev Algebras * abnormal and Semi-Irregular Weyl-Heisenberg Frames * Adaptive abnormal Sampling in Meshfree circulation Simulation * Sampling Theorems for Non-Bandlimited signs * Polynomial Matrix Factorization, Multidimensional clear out Banks, and Wavelets * Generalized body Multiresolution research of summary Hilbert areas * Sampling concept and Parallel-Beam Tomography * Thin-Plate Spline Interpolation in clinical Imaging * Filtered Back-Projection Algorithms for Spiral Cone Computed Tomography
Aimed at mathematicians, scientists, and engineers operating in sign and snapshot processing and clinical imaging, the paintings is designed to be obtainable to an viewers with various mathematical backgrounds. even supposing the quantity displays the contributions of well known mathematicians and engineers, every one bankruptcy has an expository advent written for the non-specialist. one of many key good points of the ebook is an introductory bankruptcy stressing the interdependence of the 3 major components coated. A entire index completes the work.
Contributors: J.J. Benedetto, N.K. Bose, P.G. Casazza, Y.C. Eldar, H.G. Feichtinger, A. Faridani, A. Iske, S. Jaffard, A. Katsevich, S. Lertrattanapanich, G. Lauritsch, B. Mair, M. Papadakis, P.P. Vaidyanathan, T. Werther, D.C. Wilson, A.I. Zayed
Read or Download Sampling, Wavelets, and Tomography (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) PDF
Similar web graphics books
To the skin global, a "supercomputer" seems to be a unmarried approach. in reality, it is a cluster of desktops that percentage a neighborhood region community and feature the power to interact on a unmarried challenge as a group. Many companies used to contemplate supercomputing past the achieve in their budgets, yet new Linux functions have made high-performance clusters cheaper than ever.
Photo Processing with MATLAB®: functions in medication and Biology explains complicated, theory-laden subject matters in photograph processing via examples and MATLAB® algorithms. It describes classical besides rising components in snapshot processing and research. delivering many certain MATLAB codes and capabilities all through, the booklet covers the speculation of chance and records, two-dimensional quick Fourier remodel, nonlinear diffusion filtering, and partial differential equation (PDE)-based picture denoising recommendations.
Speak your imaginative and prescient, inform your tale and plan significant scenes with uncomplicated, potent storyboarding suggestions. utilizing sketches of photographs from vintage motion pictures, from silents to the current day, John Hart leads you thru the background and evolution of this craft that will help you familiarize yourself with translating your imaginative and prescient onto paper, from the tough comic strip to the completed storyboard.
This e-book offers a close evaluation of the state-of-the-art in deep studying methods for semantic item detection and segmentation in scientific picture computing, and large-scale radiology database mining. a selected concentration is put on the appliance of convolutional neural networks, with the speculation supported by means of functional examples.
- Motion Estimation for Video Coding: Efficient Algorithms and Architectures (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Visualization and Processing of Higher Order Descriptors for Multi-Valued Data (Mathematics and Visualization)
- OpenGL Programming Guide: The Official Guide to Learning OpenGL, Version 4.3
- Image Super-Resolution and Applications
Additional resources for Sampling, Wavelets, and Tomography (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)
Sampling, Wavelets, and Tomography (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) by John J. Benedetto,Ahmed I. Zayed