By Arne Burchartz
Read or Download Psychodynamische Psychotherapie bei Kindern und Jugendlichen: Das tiefenpsychologisch fundierte Verfahren: Basiswissen und Praxis (German Edition) PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
Written through top clinicians and examine specialists within the fields of kid improvement and psychopathology, this publication is an authoritative and recent consultant for psychologists, psychiatrists, paediatricians and different execs operating with susceptible youngsters. the hole chapters define neurobiological, genetic, familial and cultural impacts upon baby improvement, in particular these fostering kid's resilience and emotional wellness.
A set of lectures by way of eminent individuals of the British Psycho-analytical Society. contains papers at the event of getting a toddler, being pregnant and the interior global, being pregnant after stillbirth or neonatal demise, and healing intervention for post-partum disturbance.
It used to be Plato who famously acknowledged that 'imitation is risky since it stifles creativity, hampers the improvement of non-public id and disrupts the conception of different humans as certain beings'. There are a few who nonetheless think this manner, and maybe this explains why imitation has obtained much less awareness in the developmental literature than different human features.
This ebook presents a finished evaluate of the medical phenomenon of pica. It focuses in particular at the affliction because it provides in kids, children, and adults with autism spectrum disease (ASD) and highbrow disabilities (ID). preliminary chapters introduce present theories and definitions, by means of a extra unique exam of the way developmental disabilities complicate prognosis and intervention.
- Trauma-Attachment Tangle: Modifying EMDR to Help Children Resolve Trauma and Develop Loving Relationships
- Leading Psychoeducational Groups for Children and Adolescents
- Evaluating and Treating Adolescent Suicide Attempters: From Research to Practice (Practical Resources for the Mental Health Professional)
- Behavioral Management in the Public Schools: An Urban Approach
- Children's Adjustment to Adoption: Developmental and Clinical Issues (Developmental Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry)
- Emerging Minds: The Process of Change in Children's Thinking
Extra info for Psychodynamische Psychotherapie bei Kindern und Jugendlichen: Das tiefenpsychologisch fundierte Verfahren: Basiswissen und Praxis (German Edition)
Psychodynamische Psychotherapie bei Kindern und Jugendlichen: Das tiefenpsychologisch fundierte Verfahren: Basiswissen und Praxis (German Edition) by Arne Burchartz