By Peter Sturmey,Don E. Williams
- Definition of pica in obtainable phrases, differentiating among a number of kinds of the disorder.
- Issues and sensible tools of prevention and remedy of pica in developmentally disabled persons.
- Functional and behavioral review tools for pica in people with ASD and ID.
- A diversity of potent behavioral and nonbehavioral remedies for pica.
- Illustrative situations and repair supply challenges.
- Areas for destiny learn and practice.
Read or Download Pica in Individuals with Developmental Disabilities (Autism and Child Psychopathology Series) PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
Written through best clinicians and examine specialists within the fields of kid improvement and psychopathology, this e-book is an authoritative and recent advisor for psychologists, psychiatrists, paediatricians and different execs operating with susceptible childrens. the hole chapters define neurobiological, genetic, familial and cultural affects upon baby improvement, specifically these fostering kid's resilience and emotional well being.
A set of lectures by means of eminent individuals of the British Psycho-analytical Society. contains papers at the adventure of getting a child, being pregnant and the inner international, being pregnant after stillbirth or neonatal dying, and healing intervention for post-partum disturbance.
It used to be Plato who famously said that 'imitation is risky since it stifles creativity, hampers the improvement of private id and disrupts the belief of alternative humans as designated beings'. There are a few who nonetheless believe this fashion, and maybe this explains why imitation has acquired much less realization in the developmental literature than different human features.
This ebook presents a entire review of the scientific phenomenon of pica. It focuses particularly at the disease because it offers in young children, children, and adults with autism spectrum ailment (ASD) and highbrow disabilities (ID). preliminary chapters introduce present theories and definitions, through a extra specified exam of ways developmental disabilities complicate prognosis and intervention.
- De La guerre des boutons à Harry Potter: Un siècle d'évolution de l'espace-temps des adolescents (Psychologie et sciences humaines t. 264) (French Edition)
- RTI Team Building: The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools (The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series)
- CBT Strategies for Anxious and Depressed Children and Adolescents
- Defiant Children, Third Edition (3)
- Premarital Prediction of Marital Quality or Breakup: Research, Theory, and Practice (Longitudinal Research in the Social and Behavioral Sciences: An Interdisciplinary Series)
Additional resources for Pica in Individuals with Developmental Disabilities (Autism and Child Psychopathology Series)
Pica in Individuals with Developmental Disabilities (Autism and Child Psychopathology Series) by Peter Sturmey,Don E. Williams