By Neil Cole
All church buildings, denominations, and parachurch organisations are longing for new types of management improvement. Cole makes use of the lifestyles and management classes of the Apostle Paul to teach the way to boost leaders who're expert, devoted, and continuously open to studying from experience.
- Cole, a depended on, leading edge authority, makes use of the 4 trips of Paul to exhibits how leaders can turn out to be extra influential.
- A ebook from the acclaimed management Network
- Paul, the unique “church planter,” used to be very instrumental within the development of Christianity—and an ideal version for today’s leaders.
Shows how Paul’s management built over the process his lifestyles to get well and higher with time and maturity—and how they could do the same.
Read or Download Journeys to Significance: Charting a Leadership Course from the Life of Paul (Jossey-Bass Leadership Network Series) PDF
Similar biographies of christianity books
Writer, Donna Savage takes readers at the tragic trip of her existence, as she vividly describes many intestine wrenching, violent episodes inflicted upon her by the hands of her abuser. This e-book will reason an explosion of feelings as a few readers will determine with Donna, being victims/survivors themselves or understanding of somebody dealing with this relentless crime.
The tale of James A. Jones--from polio at age 4, to his doctorate and professorship in schooling, to his 13 abroad missionary journeys, to his most up-to-date pastorship of over thirty years--offers a message of desire to the distinctive international of the handicapped. Overcoming discomfort and paralysis, persecution and prejudice, Jones has mastered the complexities of a polio-encumbered lifestyles.
In the event you, like such a lot readers, simply relate to someone’s real lifestyles reviews, you'll take pleasure in Theresa D’Souza Greenhough’s tale. Born in Bombay (now Mumbai), she set all-India tune files as education for the Olympics. Following a near-death event she encountered God in my opinion and felt directed to show her steps towards educating teens as a Roman Catholic nun.
In Following the purple fowl, Kate Rademacher describes how she got here to embody a courting with God after retaining a pick-and-choose method of spirituality for a few years. Raised in a staunchly secular, liberal group, Christianity was once by no means a course she had heavily thought of. Married to a religious Buddhist, Rademacher was once sitting on a cushion at her husband’s meditation heart at some point whilst Jesus seemed all of sudden in her realization and referred to as her to persist with him.
- Preaching in My Yes Dress: Confessions of a Reluctant Pastor
- Edith Stein: The Life of a Philosopher and Carmelite
- The Life of the Patriarch Tarasios by Ignatios Deacon (BHG1698): Introduction, Edition, Translation and Commentary (Birmingham Byzantine and Ottoman Studies)
- The Color of Grace: How One Woman's Brokenness Brought Healing and Hope to Child Survivors of War
- Dancing with My Father: How God Leads Us into a Life of Grace and Joy
Additional resources for Journeys to Significance: Charting a Leadership Course from the Life of Paul (Jossey-Bass Leadership Network Series)
Journeys to Significance: Charting a Leadership Course from the Life of Paul (Jossey-Bass Leadership Network Series) by Neil Cole