By Stella Acquarone
Read or Download Infant-Parent Psychotherapy: A Handbook (Tavistock Clinic) PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
Written by means of top clinicians and learn specialists within the fields of kid improvement and psychopathology, this publication is an authoritative and recent advisor for psychologists, psychiatrists, paediatricians and different execs operating with weak teenagers. the outlet chapters define neurobiological, genetic, familial and cultural impacts upon baby improvement, specifically these fostering kid's resilience and emotional wellness.
A suite of lectures via eminent participants of the British Psycho-analytical Society. comprises papers at the event of getting a child, being pregnant and the inner global, being pregnant after stillbirth or neonatal demise, and healing intervention for post-partum disturbance.
It used to be Plato who famously said that 'imitation is risky since it stifles creativity, hampers the improvement of private identification and disrupts the notion of alternative humans as designated beings'. There are a few who nonetheless believe this manner, and maybe this explains why imitation has bought much less consciousness in the developmental literature than different human features.
This ebook offers a entire review of the medical phenomenon of pica. It focuses particularly at the illness because it offers in teenagers, teens, and adults with autism spectrum sickness (ASD) and highbrow disabilities (ID). preliminary chapters introduce present theories and definitions, by way of a extra certain exam of the way developmental disabilities complicate prognosis and intervention.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders in Infants and Toddlers: Diagnosis, Assessment, and Treatment
- Ecobehavioral Consultation in Schools: Theory and Practice for School Psychologists, Special Educators, and School Counselors (School-Based Practice in Action)
- Asperger's Children: Psychodynamics, Aetiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Regulatory Disorders in Infants: Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- The Parenting Journey: From Conception through the Teen Years
- From Broken Attachments to Earned Security: The Role of Empathy in Therapeutic Change (The John Bowlby Memorial Conference Monograph Series)
Extra resources for Infant-Parent Psychotherapy: A Handbook (Tavistock Clinic)
Infant-Parent Psychotherapy: A Handbook (Tavistock Clinic) by Stella Acquarone