By Yoon Phaik Ooi,Rebecca P Ang,Nikki Lim-Ashworth
The potent Anger administration for kids and adolescence guide and workbook are particularly designed for lecturers, counsellors, social employees, psychologists, and different psychological future health pros who help in a variety of capacities in operating with youngsters who show anger and aggression difficulties. the information, fabrics, advised actions and video games integrated during this source ebook are acceptable to either fundamental and secondary institution childrens. the aim of this source ebook is to supply functional techniques divided into 12 classes that academics and psychological future health pros can enforce; it's a “how to” e-book on bettering kid's emotion administration, problem-solving and social skills.
- Identification of emotions in Ourselves and Others
- Exploring Anger Feelings
- Anger Coping recommendations I
- Anger Coping concepts II
- Empathy Skills
- Perspective-Taking Skills
- Fighting Fair
- Building Prosocial Skills
- Effective Problem-Solving Steps: ANGER Plan
- Application of the ANGER Plan I
- Application of the ANGER Plan II
- Putting all of it Together
Readership: For lecturers, counsellors, social staff, psychologists, and different psychological wellbeing and fitness execs who help in a number of capacities in operating with kids who show anger and aggression problems.
- There is presently no such released guide and workbook in Southeast Asia. The publication is adapted to fit Asian children/adolescents
- Analogies, case eventualities, and examples have been designed to mirror the day-by-day encounters confronted through those children/adolescents
- The language used can be adapted to fit Asian children/adolescents
Read or Download Effective Anger Management for Children and Youth:The Manual and the Workbook PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
Written through top clinicians and study specialists within the fields of kid improvement and psychopathology, this booklet is an authoritative and recent advisor for psychologists, psychiatrists, paediatricians and different execs operating with susceptible little ones. the hole chapters define neurobiological, genetic, familial and cultural affects upon baby improvement, specially these fostering kid's resilience and emotional well being.
A suite of lectures by way of eminent participants of the British Psycho-analytical Society. comprises papers at the adventure of getting a child, being pregnant and the interior global, being pregnant after stillbirth or neonatal dying, and healing intervention for post-partum disturbance.
It was once Plato who famously acknowledged that 'imitation is harmful since it stifles creativity, hampers the advance of private identification and disrupts the notion of different humans as particular beings'. There are a few who nonetheless believe this manner, and maybe this explains why imitation has obtained much less realization in the developmental literature than different human features.
This e-book presents a complete review of the scientific phenomenon of pica. It focuses particularly at the affliction because it provides in young children, teens, and adults with autism spectrum illness (ASD) and highbrow disabilities (ID). preliminary chapters introduce present theories and definitions, through a extra distinctive exam of ways developmental disabilities complicate prognosis and intervention.
- Behavioral and Emotional Disorders in Adolescents
- Resilience in Deaf Children: Adaptation Through Emerging Adulthood
- Handbook of Mindfulness in Education: Integrating Theory and Research into Practice (Mindfulness in Behavioral Health)
- Playing, Laughing and Learning with Children on the Autism Spectrum, Second Edition: A Practical Resource of Play Ideas for Parents and Carers
Additional info for Effective Anger Management for Children and Youth:The Manual and the Workbook
Effective Anger Management for Children and Youth:The Manual and the Workbook by Yoon Phaik Ooi,Rebecca P Ang,Nikki Lim-Ashworth