By Jean Piaget
Read or Download Child's Conception of Number: Selected Works vol 2: Volume 1 (Jean Piaget) PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
Written by way of prime clinicians and learn specialists within the fields of kid improvement and psychopathology, this e-book is an authoritative and recent consultant for psychologists, psychiatrists, paediatricians and different pros operating with susceptible youngsters. the outlet chapters define neurobiological, genetic, familial and cultural affects upon baby improvement, specially these fostering kid's resilience and emotional health.
A set of lectures by way of eminent participants of the British Psycho-analytical Society. comprises papers at the event of getting a child, being pregnant and the interior international, being pregnant after stillbirth or neonatal loss of life, and healing intervention for post-partum disturbance.
It was once Plato who famously said that 'imitation is risky since it stifles creativity, hampers the advance of non-public identification and disrupts the conception of different humans as designated beings'. There are a few who nonetheless think this fashion, and maybe this explains why imitation has acquired much less consciousness in the developmental literature than different human features.
This ebook offers a complete assessment of the scientific phenomenon of pica. It focuses in particular at the sickness because it offers in childrens, kids, and adults with autism spectrum disease (ASD) and highbrow disabilities (ID). preliminary chapters introduce present theories and definitions, by way of a extra distinct exam of ways developmental disabilities complicate prognosis and intervention.
- Cognitive-Constructivist Psychotherapy with Children and Adolescents
- Adolescent Psychiatry, V. 21: Annals of the American Society for Adolescent Psychiatry (Adolescent Psychiatry: Annals of the American Society for Adolescent)
- Sent Before My Time: A Child Psychotherapist's View of Life on a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (The Tavistock Clinic Series)
- Family and Peers: Linking Two Social Worlds (Praeger Series in Applied Psychology)
- Sociology: An Introductory Textbook and Reader
Additional info for Child's Conception of Number: Selected Works vol 2: Volume 1 (Jean Piaget)
Child's Conception of Number: Selected Works vol 2: Volume 1 (Jean Piaget) by Jean Piaget