By David F. Rogers
The most modern from a working laptop or computer portraits pioneer, An advent to NURBS is definitely the right source for an individual looking a theoretical and sensible figuring out of those vitally important curves and surfaces. starting with Bézier curves, the publication develops a lucid clarification of NURBS curves, then does an analogous for surfaces, constantly stressing vital form layout homes and the services of every curve and floor style. all through, it is predicated seriously on illustrations and completely labored examples to help you grab key NURBS techniques and deftly follow them on your paintings. Supplementing the lucid, point-by-point directions are illuminating money owed of the historical past of NURBS, written by means of a few of its such a lot in demand figures. no matter if you write your individual code or just wish deeper perception into how your special effects software works, An creation to NURBS will improve and expand your wisdom to some extent unrivaled through the other resource.
- Presents important details with purposes in lots of varied parts: CAD, clinical visualization, animation, machine video games, and more.
- Facilitates accessiblity to a person with an information of first-year undergraduate mathematics.
- Details particular NURBS-based thoughts, together with making cusps with B-spline curves and conic sections with rational B-spline curves.
- Presents all vital algorithms in easy-to-read pseudocode-useful for either imposing them and figuring out how they work.
- Includes entire references to extra NURBS resources.
Read Online or Download An Introduction to NURBS: With Historical Perspective (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics) PDF
Best web graphics books
To the skin global, a "supercomputer" seems to be a unmarried process. actually, it is a cluster of pcs that proportion a neighborhood region community and feature the power to interact on a unmarried challenge as a crew. Many companies used to contemplate supercomputing past the succeed in in their budgets, yet new Linux purposes have made high-performance clusters cheaper than ever.
Photograph Processing with MATLAB®: purposes in drugs and Biology explains complicated, theory-laden subject matters in picture processing via examples and MATLAB® algorithms. It describes classical in addition rising parts in picture processing and research. supplying many particular MATLAB codes and capabilities all through, the ebook covers the idea of likelihood and information, two-dimensional quickly Fourier rework, nonlinear diffusion filtering, and partial differential equation (PDE)-based snapshot denoising ideas.
Speak your imaginative and prescient, inform your tale and plan significant scenes with uncomplicated, powerful storyboarding options. utilizing sketches of photographs from vintage movies, from silents to the current day, John Hart leads you thru the background and evolution of this craft that can assist you familiarize yourself with translating your imaginative and prescient onto paper, from the tough caricature to the completed storyboard.
This publication offers a close overview of the cutting-edge in deep studying methods for semantic item detection and segmentation in scientific photograph computing, and large-scale radiology database mining. a selected concentration is put on the appliance of convolutional neural networks, with the idea supported by means of useful examples.
- Applying Color Theory to Digital Media and Visualization
- Virtual Reality Technology
- OpenGL Programming Guide: The Official Guide to Learning OpenGL, Versions 3.0 and 3.1
- Concise Computer Vision: An Introduction into Theory and Algorithms (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
Additional info for An Introduction to NURBS: With Historical Perspective (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics)
An Introduction to NURBS: With Historical Perspective (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics) by David F. Rogers