By Frédéric Chopin,Hermann Scholtz
* Etudes – Op. 10, No. three, in E major
* Op. 10, No. five, in G-flat significant (Black Key)
* Op. 25, No. 1, in A-flat significant (Harp)
* Op. 25, No. 2, in F minor
* Op. 10, No. 12, in C minor (Revolutionary)
* Op. 25, No. nine, in G-flat significant (Butterfly)
* Op. 25, No. eleven, in A minor (Winter-Wind)
* Op. 25, No. 12, in C minor
* Posthumous Etude, No. 1, in F minor
* Ballades – Op.47 in A-flat major
* Op. 23 in G minor
* Fantasie, Op. forty nine, in F minor
* Sonata, Op. 35 in B-flat minor
* Scherzo, Op. 31, in B flat minor
* Berceuse, Op. 57
Read or Download Album II: For Piano: 0 (Kalmus Edition) PDF
Best music books
Glenn Gould (1932-1982) was once a prodigy who loathed the notice, a super pianist who disliked appearing, and a public determine who craved solitude. along with his recording of the Goldberg adaptations through J. S. Bach, Gould grew to become a world superstar. Gould’s strange interpretations, quirky level mannerisms, and teasingly contrarian pronouncements interested and frustrated audiences and critics.
The very good tale of the Longwood Symphony Orchestra that unearths the outstanding interaction among song and medicine You could have examine the Longwood Symphony Orchestra (LSO) within the paper or heard them in your favourite radio station. however the LSO isn't just any orchestra. it all started in 1982 with a gaggle of gifted Boston-area physicians, med scholars and health-care pros and has seeing that flourished below the management of violinist Dr.
Written for the scholar, educator, or specialist musician who's wanting a realistic textual content containing descriptions, innovations, and data on sound, apparatus, repertoire, and methods of the percussion instruments.
(Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook). a hundred extra favorites played through the Chairman of the Board, without duplication from the 1st quantity! Piano/vocal/guitar preparations contain: on their own * the same as Being in Love * Blue Skies * Cheek to Cheek * Fly Me to the Moon * I will not Dance * let's accept the song and Dance * Makin' Whoopee * My Blue Heaven * Pennies from Heaven * Somethin' silly * This Love of Mine * the place or while * you are not anyone 'til anyone Loves You * and plenty of extra!
- Essential Songs for Cello (Songbook)
- No Words (New Age)
- Alicia Keys - Note-for-Note Keyboard Transcriptions
- Music of Louis Andriessen (Critical Education Practice)
Additional resources for Album II: For Piano: 0 (Kalmus Edition)
Album II: For Piano: 0 (Kalmus Edition) by Frédéric Chopin,Hermann Scholtz